I Finally Got a Birth Certificate for Akilah, Aminah's Twin

Wow, it's been a long time coming. Aminah has been gone almost 5 years now. Time moves so fast. I literally can not believe it. Although I have not blogged in a while, my fight for Aminah has not stopped. As we have added to our family I can't help but to know for sure that my Twin's death was definitely due to negligence of that Midwife.

Anyways.........I'm proven record that you may still receive a delayed birth certificate for a home birth.

Here a few pictures of what Aminah would look like to this day.


Identical Twin Akilah
Born 1st

Identical Twin Akilah
Born 1st

Identical Twin Akilah
Born 1st

Happy Blogging

Comments

  1. Hi from a fellow St. Louis dweller,
    Akilah is absolutely beautiful and I'm sorry that you don't get to watch her and Aminah grow up together. I love her bright smile in the first pic.
    I'm so glad that you were able to get the birth certificate you have wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you so much Natalie. Your comment is appreciated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Birth Disaster

MMA (Missouri Midwives Association) Communication Record #1

Holding NARM (North American Registry of Midwives) Accountable