Images of Twin A Memoir of A Surviving Twin

                            Twin Akilah

                 Twin Akilah and Cousin

Akilah is such a ball of energy. She is so articulate, smart, and such a diva. She is very emotional and sweet. She is bold and has a very good memory. I tell her all the time that she is a twin. She knows what twin means. For some reason twin books, shows,and presents all come in some type of twin form to her like a special gift from someone special.

I call Akilah "Ibeji" Which is African for twin representation. I also call her "Twin". I call her these names so she will always known she is special and was born special and survived under special circumstances.

When I upload these images I see her within Akilah my beautiful sweet Aminah.



The Midwife From Hell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Birth Disaster

Holding NARM (North American Registry of Midwives) Accountable

MMA (Missouri Midwives Association) Communication Record #1