More Education is the Verdict

Shannon Anton from NARM sent the grievance decision on my daughters birthday May 24,2014. I received a certified letter in the mail stating that there focus is on Joann to receive more education rather than punitive action. The letter list the things that Joann is to do in order to keep her license active.. I am just now writing this post because I was disgusted by the decision at first but then I told myself how could I be upset about this outcome. I already knew what this grievance was really about

I guess the only thing left to do is educate women on the dangers of home birth

#signing off one pissed momma


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Birth Disaster

MMA (Missouri Midwives Association) Communication Record #1

Holding NARM (North American Registry of Midwives) Accountable