MY BLOG IS MY BLOG



Yes I said it! My Blog is My Blog. I put up the information and I develop the titles in which I speak about. As Dr. Amy Tutuer has told me via email that, I put up my blog for the whole world to read and she did not have to get my authorization.That may be true but in all reality it just shows that you really have no respect for the cause and the only reason why your blog is relevant is because you exploit women and their dead injured babies. LETS CALL IT HEALTH GOSSIP. That is what your blog is health gossip. For my blog is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Not for exploitation. The Blog The Midwife From Hell is my blog. I do not appreciate the linked traffic to my blog for non educational purposes.To all the women who have link this blog to share statistical facts and to have heated debate about hospital birth vs. home birth. It is disrespectful to the original blogger and most likely permission was not obtained.

Specifically to Dr. Amy Tutuer your blog is completely irrelevant. You throw in a few charts some statistics  I have relevant information regarding conformed consents, assessment of midwives, policies/regulations, certifications, and how the grievance process works and so much more information. Instead of exploiting my daughter and I all over your blog I would suggest that you also relay that information.

To all the other women that just lurk on my blog meaning you don't comment or share the education, you just tune in to my birth story and stalk every post I write to see what I am up to I find that also disgusting and I don't mind sharing that.

I understand that most women that read my blog are white women and indeed have anything in common with me but if your are reading my blog you can do more than just lurk.

Twin Aminah is my daughter and yes I delivered my set of twins at home, and yes one of my twins died. The midwife didn't show for my birth and didn't follow through properly on the grievance.
There is deep rooted hated for the midwifery system right now.

When I write I write from experience not opinion when people read my writing they confuse the things that I say as ideal and not fact because I am not a doctor or medical researcher.

This blog is my blog please do not disrespect this online memorial for my daughter, a journey of her life, a memory of her mothers gifts, and research on her entrance into life. I deserve that much respect.
Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Birth Disaster

Holding NARM (North American Registry of Midwives) Accountable

MMA (Missouri Midwives Association) Communication Record #1