The Negro Child Birth Politician

Every now and then someone reaches out to me. They have read my blog and feel inspired to share their stories. It would be such a beautiful experience if more women could come from under the bed and not be afraid anymore. Sure discussing experiences with each other always helps the soul but informing all women should be the focus.

I have tried to partner with many people but somehow I have been told that my blog is to political. 😕😕😕.

At first I though about it for a moment. It may be. Wow, just what the world needs a Negro childbirth politician.

I am so tired of having to meet other peoples standards to fit in. I will not change the depth of the content.

My message is always the same be smart when birthing at home.

Signing off Dreah Louis
The Midwife From Hell



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Birth Disaster

MMA (Missouri Midwives Association) Communication Record #1

Holding NARM (North American Registry of Midwives) Accountable