Don't Believe The Home birth Hype

So many women across the world are deciding to home birth. They don't know anything about home birth and how dangerous it can be. Most women start researching the internet about home birth. They start watching home birth videos, they go to home birth blogs, they read books, the follow prominent famous midwives, they follow actresses and celebrities that have home birth. This is where women will get their information about home birth. Sad and dangerous all at the same time. No matter who's home birth story you follow no home birth will be the same. No one should ever trust a midwife alone at home to birth their baby. I write so many post in regarding home birth safety but I really think women are just more interested in my stupid decision to birth twins at home. I wish more women shared the education aspect of my blog instead of just the home birth story.  I am so over the fact the women feel as though I made a bad decision when choosing to home birth twins. Midwives hear in American are under-educated . No one should ever birth with a CPM at home. I would not ever trust a midwife at my home to deliver my baby and I write this blog to help other women make informed decisions regarding home birth. BIRTH SMART. You can attempt at natural birth at the hospital you have to fight for it but at least you won't have to worry about a midwife standing you up, being late, not having the appropriate equipment, under-educated, or what not. The hospital is like a safety net and you want to use them for that reason alone. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that deaths don't happen at the hospital because they do,  I know women that did everything that they were suppose to do. They stayed on top of their appointments and their baby still died. What I am saying you don't want the burden of knowing that your baby could have survived if only if you would have just went to the hospital to have the baby.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HOME BIRTH HYPE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Birth Disaster

Holding NARM (North American Registry of Midwives) Accountable

MMA (Missouri Midwives Association) Communication Record #1